Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whitney {EVANSVILLE, IN SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER}

Sometimes as a photographer, I have to shoot for myself... What I mean by this is that I have an idea, or an outfit,a prop, or maybe all of the above! lol! I go just to play or try out new things. It is good for my soul... it increases my creativity, makes me more inspired. If I just shoot for clients all the time, then I could lose who I am as a person. I do have a style, I do have things that are "me" in every picture I take. SO.. here are few of my oldest daughter, Whitney that were taken really for me, as a photographer. The perk, I get to have amazing pictures of my beautiful daughter!

Whitney,my oldest daughter had alot of fun hanging out & playing in fun clothes! We were joined by my good friend & amazing photographer, Kim Hinkle! If you are in Southern Illinois & need a photographer, look her up!








No comments:

Post a Comment