Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kyle {NEWBURGH, IN SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER}

Meet Kyle... I don't have to say much, just take a look at his pics! Such a cutie! He was so easy going, relaxed & funny...which is a good thing. For senior sessions, we go anywhere & everywhere that I can find that has old, rusty, worn out looking buildings! I LOVE it!! I have been a fan way before being a photographer...my dream job is/was to Save old buildings & houses from being torn down. Plus, I love antiques...my house is full of them. I have collected since I was about 19 or so.. so quite a few years,lol. Now, I get to incorporate that love into my photography : )

Anyway, half the fun of going to places is the stuff that happens along the way... even weird guys checking on us to see if we are making a meth lab! No, for the record we were not!!! So, lots of fun & cute guy makes for great pics! Enjoy : )



Love the attitude of this HS Senior... his new tattoo reads "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:13"









No comments:

Post a Comment