Thursday, April 7, 2011

MY GIRLS... {EVANSVILLE, IN CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER}

My three girls... I'm sure you are all familiar with them by now. For Spring Break, I promised them some quality time with me.. so we spent an entire day at the City Museum in St. Louis with my sister and her kids. We had such a great time, a place for all ages & lots to do, especially on a rainy, sleeting, cold day.. can you believe that? We planned to go on Friday, all week awesome weather and as we are heading out the snow/sleet started. lol! We made the most of it & didn't let it slow us down one bit : ) Well, one of the other things the girls asked to do,have me shoot some pics of them. So here they are... all wearing their own clothes, showing their own styles! And yes, they are each very different...I LOVE them more for it! Hope you enjoy them...














No comments:

Post a Comment