Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beautiful Senior... {NEWBURGH, IN SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER}

Miss Ashley is stunning! She is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside! Of course, I always enjoy spending time with my seniors for lots of reasons...they actually do what I ask them for poses, they have awesome clothes & are usually up for going to all the crazy places I drag them!! Usually on our adventures, we have fun and come up with some inside jokes from something that happened but it is usually more of a "had to be there moment". Well, Ashley and I have quite a few stories we could tell from this session, lol! Let's just say we met some interesting people along the way, left few things behind & had to go back for them, and a green mountain bike that didn't match anything we were doing! BUT, none of this stopped us from rockin' some great shots of her! Hope you enjoy : )










No comments:

Post a Comment