Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet the Boys...and be ready to FALL in love!

Can't wait to share pics with everyone of each of the boys & let you get to know them a little bit!

To back up a minute, I have been wanting to focus little more on boys for some photos. I have 3 girls of my own, which I love to capture, but feel like I always use girls for models, or to "play" when trying out something new or creative. I also hear from many clients that boys just don't seem to have as many choices with clothes and accessories so I want to help change that. AND, I want to show them having their picture taken is fun, not boring & something they have to do because Mom said to do it!

So.... take a look at 6 local boys, all regular kiddos who joined me for few hours on a school night (THANKS to all the mom's!)

First, we met up at my studio to pick out outfits from clothing they already owned. Once everyone was there and dressed, we walked over few blocks to do few group shots and some individual ones outside. With it being a weeknight, we didn't have much time to stay & play outdoors so we headed back inside for few of each in the studio.

It was a great experience for me and hopefully each of them! New friendships were made and a new perspective on getting your photo taken. I think they are each considering a modeling career on side now, lol.

Look for several upcoming posts about each of them individually!

Thanks for allowing me do what I love :)
Kerri










No comments:

Post a Comment