Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January is Perfect....

for staying in my jammies all day, spending quality time with my girls, catching up on my to-do list, and getting some down time. This is the month that I clean out closets, reorganize & rearrange rooms, or curl up & watch movies. I could go on & on, but I won't bore you anymore with my list. It may be cold outside, but I love, love it!!! It is my reason to slow down from being on the go in the hectic, busy life we all lead.

I have been busy working on lots of new stuff for the biz. I have a notebook full of ideas that I have had to postpone doing because of a full schedule. I promised myself this past fall that I was going to work on them the month of January! I still have lots to do, but be on the lookout... I hope to start sharing it with you in the next several weeks. Even though it is work, I have been having so much fun bringing my ideas to life. This is going to be an even more Perfect January!

No comments:

Post a Comment