Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas for the S family...

LOVE this family! Of course, they happen to related to me, but would no matter. The girls are of so fun & beautiful, I couldn't not take a good pic of them unless my camera was broken. Then you have the one, sole boy of the whole group, the little man! Handsome, too (he has 3 sisters besides my 3 girls, his cousins on this side of family). We had a great time...keeping warm in the cold & lots of giggles. Psst, pretend sleepers don't snore loud! lol Anyway, hope you enjoy them!

PLUS, my youngest niece (who we all call our baby, she's the last!) turns ONE on December 15. Can't believe it has been a whole year already. Just to think that this time last year we hadn't even met her yet, and now can't imagine life without her.















No comments:

Post a Comment