Monday, November 15, 2010

LOVE is more than 4 letters...

...and you could definitely see it between these two! Those of you that know me, know that I do not usually do weddings- However, there is an exception to most rules depending on the circumstances. It has to be very small & intimate, NO bridezilla or mean mother-of-bride, have an opening in my schedule, not care if the photographer gets sappy & tears up at some point( Sad movies make me cry too!), and they want creative vs. traditional photos...then I might consider. Well, this one did fit all the criteria and more,since she is a friend of mine. CONGRATS to both of them and their new blended family! They are a modern day Brady Bunch (almost). Although the time was very short & quick, even a little chilly, I did get some beautiful pics that they will have to look back over the next 50 years or more together...













No comments:

Post a Comment